If you would like ED, our president, to speak at some event please use the contact link to engage him.
A list of talks Ed has given at various times, to various audiences, with various differing focuses. The slides and speaker notes are included in the PDF documents, which are accessible by clicking the location links. The content and format improve as Ed has gained experience and feedback. Thus if you wish to be critical, look at the last 2 presentations and provide feedback based on those.
- Cobourg Baptist Church, Cobourg, Ontario, Canada. September 2012
- Carey Baptist Church, Calcutta, India. June 2012
- 3 night study, Calcutta Bible College, Calcutta, India. June 2012. Night 1, session 1, session 2. Night 2 session 3, session 4. Night 3 session 5, session 6
- Harcourt Community Church, Harcourt, Ontario, Canada. July 2013
- Wesley Chapel, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. November 2013
- Morningstar Fellowship Baptist Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. March 2014
- 5 night study, Morningstar Fellowship Baptist Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. March 2014. Night 1, night 2, night 3, night 4, night 5.
- Forward Baptist Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. June 2014
- Awana Leadership Conference. Markham, Ontario, Canada. October 2015
- Faith in Trial. Forward Baptist Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. November 2015
- The Bible or Science? Toronto Chinese Alliance Church Youth, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. January 24, 2016
- Faith in Trial Collingwood Christian Reformed Church, Collingwood, Ontario, Canada. February 10, 2016
- Looking back to move forward. Bayfair Baptist Church, Pickering, Ontario, Canada. May 5, 2015
- LeaderImpact – Pickering men’s group. 4 weekly talks about creation, evolution, the differences in each theory and the evidence in the Bible and science for the creation by God. Pickering, Ontario, Canada. April 27 – May 18, 2017
- LIFEFM, 100.3 radio station interview. Focus on what is the Museum of Natural Science and History about.
Barrie, Ontario, Canada. August 9, 2017
- TBD : What About Information?